This is NEW WEARABLE by KingiiThe smallest inflatable in the world
Click on the hotpoints and discover
HOW IS MADE
The inflation bagprovide a buoancy of 57 Newton, enought to afloat a person up to 130 kg (285 lbs) in weight.
The new extreme sports-proof boxprovides greater resistance to stress and makes it easier to fold the inflatable bag.
Pull the leverto release the internal CO2 cartridge which immediatelly inflates the balloon.
The new wristbandextra long, NATO type strap allows Kingii to be worn on both a child’s and an adult’s wrist with a thick neoprene wetsuit.
CO2 CartridgeThe Kingii Wearable is REUSABLE: just replace the disposable CO2 cartridge and fold the inflatable into the box to be ready for a new adventure!
Whistlewhen Kingii Wearable is open to attract the attention of rescuers.
With a weight of only 168 grams (0.37 lbs) and a buoyancy of 57 Newton sufficient to afloat a person up to 130 kg (285 lbs) in weight, Kingii is the smallest inflatable in the world.
In the moment of need, pull the lever to inﬂate with CO2 the balloon that will keep you afloat for 2 days. Kingii is equipped with a whistle to draw the attention of rescuers and is easily reusable.
Kingii Wearable 3.0 is the most versatile, wearable water security device ever created!
The Kingii is small, non-invasive, reliable and with its unobtrusive design for the first time providing additional safety in the water in a convenient way.
The Kingii fits on your wrist, stays out of the way, is reusable and is there when you need it most. It is perfect for every activity and every environment around the water.
This redesigned and improved version is equipped with a new extreme sports proof box designed to meet the needs of the most demanding sportsmen and with a new NATO type strap to fit both the wrists of an adult and little one, it is also versatile enough to be worn over a wetsuit.
Less Drama, More Fun!
This is good to know:
- Our wearables are 100% Made in Italy;
- Kingii Wearable inflatable components are Made in Italy by ISO 9001 certified companies that make life jackets for the Italian Navy;
- Each unit is individually tested and undergoes a rigorous quality control process: the device must remain inflated for 48 hours to pass it;
- Kingii Wearable is covered by 2 years warranty;
- No hidden costs: delivery costs always include import taxes where applicable;
- When you flight, you can bring your Kingii Wearable with you in cabin, with up to 4 spare refill.