The CUSTOMER gives his consent to the processing and communication, by Kingii International S.r.l., of his personal, personal and tax data provided, or acquired even verbally directly or through third parties, as part of the activity carried out. With reference to these data, the CUSTOMER is expressly informed that:
1. the data are processed in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations deriving from the same, as well as to achieve an effective management of commercial relations;
2. the data will be processed in written form and / or on magnetic, electronic or telematic support;
3. the provision of the data itself is mandatory to the extent required by legal and contractual obligations, and therefore any refusal to provide them or subsequent processing may make it impossible for Kingii International S.r.l. to carry out the same contractual relationships;
4. failure to provide data that is not attributable to legal or contractual obligations, will be evaluated from time to time by the writer who will make the most appropriate decisions, relating the importance of the data requested with respect to the management of the business relationship, after consulting the CUSTOMER;
5. without prejudice to the communications and dissemination carried out in execution of legal obligations, the data may be communicated / published in Italy and abroad, including for commercial and advertising purposes, to:
– networks of agents of Kingii International S.r.l .;
– factoring company;
– credit institutions;
– credit recovery company;
– credit insurance company;
– commercial information or advertising collection companies;
– professionals and consultants;
– companies operating in the transport sector;
– subjects (natural or legal persons) connected to Kingii International S.r.l .;
– national, regional or local distributors;
– coordination, supervision and management bodies of the internet, national and foreign networks.
6. The data will be processed, for the entire duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently, for the fulfillment of all legal obligations as well as for future commercial and advertising purposes.
7. With regard to the data itself, the CUSTOMER may exercise the rights provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 within the limits and under the conditions set out in articles 8, 9 and 10 of the aforementioned legislative decree, also by e-mail to the certified mail address email@example.com.
8. The owner and manager of data processing is Kingii International S.r.l. in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative who for the purposes of this legislation is fiscally domiciled at the Company’s registered office.
9. Any further specification required by law will be available at any time at the Kingii International S.r.l.
10. The Customer is aware and expressly accepts, by completing the purchase deed or by subscribing to the newsletter, that Kingii International S.r.l. assumes no responsibility in case of violation of servers and portals and theft of data.